Monday, January 12, 2009

What the Urban House Needs

Peace, My name is Scientific and I hold many positions within the world. The firs such position being son while the last is most important, Father. I have six people who look to me for guidance, nourishment, lodging, safety and discipline. The job is much more complex than that as you will see, so i have to be wiser. I first heard of "Blogging" from my wife. The whole idea to me is to share my best and (not so) best times with you. I am certain that we can teach and learn from one another. The Characters are as follows: Allah Sun A.K.A. Kookoo = 3~~~~Nie-nie = 3~~~~Asia Minor A.K.A. little Dynamite = 3~~~~Magnetic = 7~~~~Supreme = 9~~~~Knowledge = 11 SciAsia = Old as I don't know what but still in her 20's and yours truly Mr. Fact see if you can figgure my age or lack there of. With 20 "MixTape" joints, I will be featuring my own lyrics on this blog. In 2009 My first Original project will be created. Knowledge the next blog for the Lyrical low down. So get on board and enjoy the ride.

1 comment: